The Association's vision is to create a strong, united, and prosperous community for all
Zimbabweans and people of Zimbabwean heritage in Australia (Victoria).
The Association’s mission is to provide to its members a forum for cooperative action
and consensus building in order to promote unity, find and create opportunities, and solve
1. Promoting a positive Zimbabwean identity, and the development of Zimbabwean
knowledge to our community and the Australian public.
2. To provide support to our community, including acting as a resource centre.
3. To support community members upon bereavement
4. To facilitate, establish and improve communication within our community, and
other communities including federal, state, and local government organizations,
and other bodies
5. To represent our community to other communities and government bodies,
including joining with them, to achieve mutual goals.